Community service projects will take place each month and weekly for those students placed into our Out-of-School Suspension
Boot Camp Program. Community Service projects will include:
- Paint and repair seniors’ & the disabled homes
- Seniors & the disabled lawn beautification projects
- Motivating & encouraging students’ success
- Checking on a senior or disabled individual after school
- Community beautification projects
- Neighborhood cleanest street competitions
- Removal/paint over graffiti
- Collecting nonperishable foods, clothes, furniture, baby items, etc.
If you have a community project idea, please complete and submit the community service form.